Lightweight synthetic down hoodie for all kinds of outings, all year round. A versatile garment that works both as a standalone jacket and as a mid-layer on colder days. The recycled synthetic down insualtion is a great alternative to regular down when you spend a lot of time on the mountain in shifting conditions. The loose-fibre insulation has a down-like puffiness and loft, and retains its insulating capacity even when damp. The recycled polyamide shell fabric is light and supple, allowing for maximum loft and insulation.
– Thermore synthetic down in recycled polyester.
– Sheet insulation on shoulders and elbows.
– Shell fabric in recycled polyamide with PFC-free water repellent treatment.
– Well-fitting hood with elastic edging.
– Front zipper’s inside placket has a brushed tricot chin guard for comfort.
– Zippered inside pocket.
– Open hand pockets with elastic edging and hidden zippered pockets.
– Pre-shaped sleeves.
– Elastic edging at sleeve cuffs and hem.
MAIN MATERIAL: 100% recycled polyamide
– 20 denier
– PFC-free water repellent treatment. INSULATION: Thermore Ecodown Loft
– Loose fibre synthetic down
– 100% recycled polyester.
GARMENT WEIGHT *: 550 g. size L